Why use iKydz ?
- Kids and Teens need protection from todays online dangers such as Cyberbullying, Internet Predators, Sharing of Personal Information and Hate/Violent content. A combined approach of talking to your kids about the risks, understanging what they do online and basic hands-on parenting is ideal and iKydz helps with that process.
- iKydz is an Irish-made device that allows you to protect your children while they are online at home or away by controlling wireless access. The device is a plug and play box with two antennas that connects to a wifi router where a whole series of restrictions can be put in place for individual devices.
- With iKydz Schedules the device allows you to set the times when kids have access to the Internet. The schedules turn on and off access for devices automatically, so once they are set, there is no more asking every night for kids to "get off your phone and go to sleep". Kids of differnet ages have different bedtimes so you can set schedules per personal device. Devices then automatically reconnect to the Internet in the morning at the pre-defined “awake” time.
- Filter/Block Lists apply to individual deviecs irrespective of which device is being used where it will control Internet access to a laptop, PC, smart-phone, gaming device. Even the Smart TV can be controlled if it’s Internet connected.
- iKydz provides you with a series of global block lists for content such as Adult, Gaming, Violence & Gambling. These lists are kept up to date automatically and provide 24/7 control.
- As well as Global blocked lists, iKydz allows you add social media and other sites specific to your children's differing ages and apply them to their devices.
- Ikydz is easy to set up, however if you are not comfortable taking on the challenge, support is available 24/7 from the iKydz customer support portal by email or phone.
Find out more about how it works